Splendid oat pancakes with pine nuts recipe. A great source of nutrients and a delicious flavour. Remember to toast the pine nuts beforehand.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Pine Nuts
- Preparation time: 9 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: European
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0
- 4 egg whites
- 20g of pine nuts
- 1 spoonful of honey
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.5g|
|of which sugars:||2.7g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Pine Nuts
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan.
- Meanwhile, blend the rest ingredients with a blender.
- Once the pine nuts are toasted, add them directly to the blend and stir.
- Cook little pancakes as big as you want in a pan.
You can also find more savoury oat pancake recipes at the link. That’s right, they don’t have to be sweet!