- 1000mg of Carnipure™ L-Carnitine per tablet
- High amino acid content
- Available in two formats: 50 or 100 tablets
What is L-Carnitine 1000mg?
L-Carnitine 1000mg by Now Foods is a food supplement in tablets that contain carnitine.
The recommended dose is 1 tablet, once or twice a day at any time.
Properties of Carnipure™ L-Carnitine 1000mg
L-carnitine is a non essential amino acid that our body synthesizes from two other amino acids, these are lysine and methionine.
Carnipure™ L-Carnitine is a high quality carnitine certified by the company which is responsible for its manufacturing and production called Lonza, from Switzerland.
This non essential amino acid is very common among athletes since its main feature is that it can improve the post-workout recovery in middle-aged men and women. It also buffers the damage to the tissue caused by exercise and supports the regeneration of muscle tissue. (1)
In addition, L-Carnitine is widely used as a supplement for athletes who want to lose weight, resulting in muscle definition. (2)
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Active people and high performance athletes
1. Ho JY, Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, Fragala MS, Thomas GA, Dunn-Lewis C, Coday M, Häkkinen K, Maresh CM. l-Carnitine l-tartrate supplementation favorably affects biochemical markers of recovery from physical exertion in middle-aged men and women. Metabolism. 2010 Aug;59(8):1190-9. doi: 10.1016/j.metabol.2009.11.012. Epub 2009 Dec 31.
2. Pooyandjoo M, Nouhi M, Shab-Bidar S, Djafarian K, Olyaeemanesh A. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obes Rev. 2016 Oct;17(10):970-6. doi: 10.1111/obr.12436. Epub 2016 Jun 22.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 100|
|L-Carnitine (Carnipure) (L-Carnitine Tartrate)||2000mg|