BOOK LAS RECETAS DE SAÚL CRAVIOTTO
- A selection of Saúl Craviotto's favourite recipes.
- Healthy, fun home cooking.
- Surprise your guests with all kinds of recipes.
- 224 pages, from the publisher Anaya Multimedia.
Table of contents
The Recipes of Saúl Craviotto is a book in which the most decorated Spanish Olympian shares his favourite recipes.
I'm sure we've all wondered at some point what an elite athlete's favourite dishes are – their diet needs to be based on recipes that help them perform in and recover from the most demanding training sessions.
You'll find all kinds of recipes in this book, including space for some traditional home comforts, like the delicious Asturian fabada bean stew, the marmitako tuna stew, and the fideuá pasta paella.
Nutrition is one of the pillars of life, particularly for athletes.
This book will help you really get to know Saúl Craviotto. Through his cooking, we learn not only how an elite sportsman makes sure he’s in the best condition possible, but also that there's plenty room to enjoy the pleasures of traditional home cooking with the family.
You'll find everyday recipes, traditional recipes and desserts. All of them with a common characteristic: they’re simple to make, and made with fresh and natural ingredients.
- Saúl shares one of his biggest passions with us: cooking.
- We get to know Saúl are learn how essential food is for all our well-being.