MAGNESIUM MALATE POWDER
- Magnesium malate powder.
- Covers 100% of the recommended daily dose.
- Unflavoured (own).
- 100% Pure, without additives.
- Suitable vegans.
Table of contents
Magnesium malate powder by RawSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement based on magnesium mineral salt + malic acid, 100% pure.
Magnesium malate is a magnesium mineral salt highly prized for its high bioavailability, making it an excellent way to bring elemental magnesium to the diet.
This dietary supplement is suitable for vegan diets.
Did you know that up to 30% of the world's population does not consume enough magnesium and develops nutritional deficiency?
(Costello et al., 2016)
Magnesium malate is an excellent way to comfortably bring magnesium to your diet!
Magnesium is an essential mineral. The body can't create it by itself, and therefore its dietary contribution becomes especially important, with European authorities recommending a reference intake of at least 375mg a day.
The recommended daily dose of RawSeries magnesium malate covers the established daily recommendations.
Magnesium is important because helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
In addition, it contributes to:
- Electrolyte balance.
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Normal functioning of the muscles.
- Normal energy metabolism.
- Normal protein synthesis.
- Maintenance of bones and teeth under normal conditions.
- Normal psychological function.
- The process of cell division.
Discover our RAW range, 100% pure functional powder ingredients, such as magnesium malate.
There are many magnesium salts of high bioavailability in existence, such as magnesium chelate. An example of this is magnesium bisglycinate, highly appreciated for this feature.
Some preclinical studies point to magnesium malate as the mineral salt with the largest area under the concentration curve in the blood, as well as magnesium as the source with greatest penetration into muscle tissue (Uysal et al., 2018).
This is why some users consider magnesium malate to be the best magnesium mineral salt to supplement their diet.
Our magnesium malate does not contain food additives or excipients.
The food supplement is 100% pure magnesium malate powder, with no other added ingredients.
Other companies maintain non-transparent practices as they offer products with the name of 'magnesium malate', when in their composition we can find several forms of magnesium, among which malate predominates, but where this salt is not the only one present.
At HSN, we market raw pure magnesium malate. It contains no other magnesium mineral salts in its composition.
Magnesium malate contains 11.55% elemental magnesium, which is the ionic form that has a recommended daily intake.
Using 1000mg of magnesium malate gives you 115.5mg of pure magnesium.
Other companies market magnesium mineral salts without the breakdown of their elemental content, and users less educated in interpreting the labelling of food supplements may come to believe that the entire indicated amount of magnesium malate in elemental magnesium.
At HSN we maintain a 100% transparent policy, breaking down the elemental content of the ions that make up the mineral salt.
A daily dose of 3400mg of our magnesium malate gives you 392.7mg of pure elemental magnesium.
RawSeries magnesium malate is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Magnesium malate by RawSeries is a product without additives.
It does not contain flavourings, sweeteners or excipients that affect the taste characteristic of mineral salt.
For this reason, it is a 100% raw, unflavoured food supplement with a saline/acid taste characteristic of magnesium malate itself.
You can use it with:
- Zinc Citrate (25mg Zinc).
- L-Selenomethionine (200mcg Selenium).
- Calcium citrate + Vitamin D3 (150mg calcium / 300UI Vitamin D).
- Copper Gluconate (3mg Copper).
Magnesium Malate has a neutral-slightly acidic taste.
References to scientific studies
- Uysal, N., Kizildag, S., Yuce, Z., Guvendi, G., Kandis, S., Koc, B., Karakilic, A., Camsari, U. M., & Ates, M. (2019). Timeline (Bioavailability) of Magnesium Compounds in Hours: Which Magnesium Compound Works Best?. Biological trace element research, 187(1), 128–136.
- Costello, R. B., Elin, R. J., Rosanoff, A., Wallace, T. C., Guerrero-Romero, F., Hruby, A., … Van Horn, L. V. (2016). Perspective: The case for an evidence-based reference interval for serum magnesium: The time has come. Advances in Nutrition, 7(6), 977–993.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop of 5ml (1.7g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 5ml (3.4g)|
|Servings per container: 88|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|