L-SELENOMETHIONINE (200mcg SELENIUM)
L-SELENOMETHIONINE (100mcg SELENIUM)
ZINC CITRATE (25mg ZINC)
CHROMIUM PICOLINATE 200mcg
INMU BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
CALCIUM + MAGNESIUM + VITAMIN D3
MAGNESIUM CITRATE (200mg MAGNESIUM)
IRON BISGLYCINATE (25mg IRON)
- 200mcg of selenium per serving.
- Vegetable capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans products.
Table of contents
- What is L-Selenomethionine (200mcg Selenium)?
- L-Selenomethionine (200mcg Selenium) properties
- Why to take L-Selenomethionine (200mcg Selenium)?
- Why buy L-Selenomethionine (200mcg Selenium) in HSN?
- How to take L-Selenomethionine (200mcg Selenium)?
- Which products combine L-Selenomethionine (200mcg Selenium)?
L-selenomethionine by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetarian capsules made from the organic form of selenium in conjunction with the amino acid L-methionine.
L-selenomethionine has been produced without ingredients of animal origin in its composition, neither in its raw materials nor in the preparation of the capsules, making this product 100% suitable for use in vegan diets.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of hair in normal conditions.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of nails in normal conditions.
- Selenium contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function.
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
In this case, selenium is bound to the amino acid L-methionine (forming L-selenomethionine), this presentation has advantages over other products with inorganic sources of selenium (such as selenite and selenate).
Dietary sources of inorganic selenium are utilised at the rate at which the body can handle the mineral and a proportion of the remainder is eliminated, i.e.:
The inorganic selenate generally offered by food supplement companies is very inefficient, a very cheap source and very poor quality.
In contrast, the L-selenomethionine we present in our product is an amino acid-trace element complex, a form linked to:
- Incorporated into proteins as a replacement for the base L-methionine as a 'reservoir' for when selenium is needed (Fairweather-Tait et al., 2010).
This does not happen in the cheap inorganic forms offered on the market.
L-selenomethionine is a form of organic selenium, which as mentioned above:
- It allows it to be stored in tissue proteins as a reserve.
- Decreases its elimination.
Forget the cheap bad forms of inorganic selenium!
Our L-selenomethionine is produced from raw materials without the use of animal-derived compounds.
Unlike competing companies offering selenium food supplement capsules, we don't use gelatine in the manufacture of our glazing agents.
Instead, we have decided to use a modification of a vegetable polymer called cellulose, making our capsules veggie, and as a whole
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take one capsule once a day.
It is preferable to use the capsules in combination with a meal. This product can be consumed at any time of the day.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2010). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to selenium pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 8(10), 1727.
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2009). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to selenium pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 7(10), 1220.
- Fairweather-Tait, S. J., Collings, R., & Hurst, R. (2010). Selenium bioavailability: current knowledge and future research requirements. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 91(5), 1484S-1491S.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients L-SELENOMETHIONINE (200mcg SELENIUM)- 120 veg capsMaize starch, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), L-selenomethionine.
Warnings L-SELENOMETHIONINE (200mcg SELENIUM)- 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule 1 time a day.
Videos Related To L-SELENOMETHIONINE (200mcg SELENIUM)
No reviews found with filters applied.