L-ORNITHINE HCL POWDER
L-ORNITHINE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE POWDER
FLAVOUR SYSTEM FOR AMINO ACIDS & SPORT DRINKS
L-ARGININE + L-ORNITHINE 500mg/200mg
N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE POWDER
- RAW amino acid.
- 100% Pure L-Ornithine HCl powder.
- From vegetable fermentation.
- Good solubility.
Table of contents
L-Ornithine HCl powder by RawSeries is a vegan powder food supplement containing only the amino acid L-Ornithine in its hydrochloride form.
L-Ornithine is an amino acid that participates in the urea cycle in the body, and is interrelated with other amino acids such as L-citrulline, or with L-arginine, an essential amino acid.
It is a food supplement suitable for use in vegan diets.
L-ornithine is a non-proteinogenic amino acid, involved in several processes of regulation of the organism.
L-ornithine in the body is produced from L-arginine, and is converted into L-citrulline, in the famous urea cycle, the main metabolic process in which this amino acid is involved.
L-ornithine is an amino acid that is not widely distributed in isolation, and athletes who wish to supplement their diet with it aren't normally able to do it without combining it with other amino acids.
At HSN we work with the highest quality pure raw materials, developing the market's broadest catalogue of dietary supplements in RAW format so that you can have the products you want to consume in isolation, with you yourself control your food supplementation.
A vegan amino acid? Yes, it is possible.
In the food supplement market, amino acids in pure form have been obtained traditionally from animal sources, such as feathers and hair.
At HSN, we use a newly developed alternative technology that is based on the fermentation of plant sources, for the natural production of amino acids from the nutrients intrinsic to the plant.
These amino acids are subsequently filtered and purified to obtain a those of the highest quality and pure concentration.
L-ornithine joins another compound to form a salt that improves its physical and nutritional properties.
The L-ornithine hydrochloride is a superior complex to many other amino acid salts, as it allows a large proportion of the 'base' amino acid per unit to be maintained.
78.4% of the total composition of L-ornithine HCl is L-ornithine based.
While other widely marketed salts, such as L-ornithine aspartate, do not provide even 50% of its composition in the form of the amino acid.
Choose only top quality food supplements. Choose HSN!
One of the big problems when using RAW amino acid food supplements is their poor miscibility in water.
As it has the HCl form of L-ornithine, this characteristic is drastically improved, which, together with its fine granulometry, easily disperses homogeneously in water.
Therefore, you only require 100-150ml of liquid to suspend one serving of L-ornithine HCl, whereas using other forms of the amino acid require larger volumes of liquid to avoid deposition at the bottom of the mixing vessel.
Our L-ornithine hydrochloride is a 100% pure dietary supplement:
- With no sweeteners.
- No flavourings.
- And free from caking agents.
In short, completely additive-free so you can enjoy the authentic pure product you want to use.
Mix a water dispenser in water for a serving. Have two servings a day.
It goes great with with:
Want to find out more about this supplement?
- Zajac, A., Poprzecki, S., Zebrowska, A., Chalimoniuk, M., & Langfort, J. (2010). Arginine and ornithine supplementation increases growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 serum levels after heavy-resistance exercise in strength-trained athletes. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 24(4), 1082–1090.
- Ho, Y. Y., Nakato, J., Mizushige, T., Kanamoto, R., Tanida, M., Akiduki, S., & Ohinata, K. (2017). L-Ornithine stimulates growth hormone release in a manner dependent on the ghrelin system. Food and Function, 8(6), 2110–2114.
- Elam, R. P., Hardin, D. H., Sutton, R. A. L., & Hagen, L. (1989). Effects of arginine and ornithine on strength, lean body mass and urinary hydroxyproline in adult males. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 29(1), 52–56.
- Sugino, T., Shirai, T., Kajimoto, Y., & Kajimoto, O. (2008). l-Ornithine supplementation attenuates physical fatigue in healthy volunteers by modulating lipid and amino acid metabolism. Nutrition Research, 28(11), 738–743.
- Miyake, M., Kirisako, T., Kokubo, T., Miura, Y., Morishita, K., Okamura, H., & Tsuda, A. (2014). Randomised controlled trial of the effects of L-ornithine on stress markers and sleep quality in healthy workers. Nutrition Journal, 13(1), 53.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 5ml (1.5g)|
|daily dose: 2 scoops of 5ml (3g)|
|Servings per container: 100|
Ingredients L-ORNITHINE HCL POWDER 150gL-ornithine monohydrate (produced through a plant fermentation process).
Warnings L-ORNITHINE HCL POWDER 150gStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of 5ml (1,5g) with water, take 2 time a day.
No reviews found with filters applied.