D-ASPARTIC ACID POWDER
- D-Aspartic acid powder.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
- 100% RAW. Maximum purity.
- Neutral flavour.
Table of contents
D-Aspartic Acid powder by RawSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement based on chelated calcium D-aspartic acid salt.
D-aspartic acid is the D- enantiomer of aspartic acid, a non-essential amino acid (ChEBI, 2019; NCIt, n.d.).
The product is free from animal ingredients and is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Don't miss out on all the features of our D-Aspartic Acid powder!
HSN's D-Aspartic Acid powder is made solely from the calcium chelate of the amino acid itself, without additives.
Our RawSeries range brings you pure food supplements so you can enjoy only what you want to use.
Particle size is the measure of the particle size of the amino acid powder.
This food supplement contains a fine powder, filtered on small-diameter screens, resulting in an extremely light, crystalline RAW.
This makes it easy to disperse in the solution, the product dissolves perfectly and doesn't form lumps or sediment when mixed.
D-aspartic acid has an acidic taste due to the chemical characteristics of the amino acid.
D-Aspartic Acid is an amino acid that can be developed vegan, without the use of animal ingredients.
Our D-Aspartic Acid powder is a food supplement suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Mix one 3g serving in 200ml of water. Consume one serving at any time of the day, preferably away from meals.
Goes great with:
- D’Aniello, G., Ronsini, S., Guida, F., Spinelli, P., & D’Aniello, A. (2005). Occurrence of D-aspartic acid in human seminal plasma and spermatozoa: Possible role in reproduction. Fertility and Sterility, 84(5), 1444–1449.
- Roshanzamir, F., & Safavi, S. M. (2017). The putative effects of D-Aspartic acid on blood testosterone levels: A systematic review. International Journal of Reproductive Biomedicine (Yazd, Iran), 15(1), 1–10.
- Topo, E., Soricelli, A., D’Aniello, A., Ronsini, S., & D’Aniello, G. (2009). The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology: RB&E, 7, 120.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 5ml (3g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop of 5ml (3g)|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Calcium D-Aspartic acid chelate||3000mg|
|D-Aspartic acid base||2625mg|
ASPARTIC ACID POWDER 150g ingredients:D-Aspartic Acid calcium chelate.
Warnings de ASPARTIC ACID POWDER 150g:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of 5ml in 200ml of water, take 1 time a day.
Videos Related To D-ASPARTIC ACID POWDER
A satisfied customer says:
I've been using it for a long time... and for long periods... it does not disappoint... Always on an empty stomach... all benefits... zero contraindications...Show original language
A critical customer says:
Dissolves well, strong flavor, little time drinking, but something is noticeable.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.