D-ASPARTIC ACID POWDER
- D-Aspartic acid powder.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
- 100% RAW. Maximum purity.
- Neutral flavour.
Table of contents
D-Aspartic Acid powder by RawSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement based on chelated calcium D-aspartic acid salt.
D-aspartic acid is the D- enantiomer of aspartic acid, a non-essential amino acid (ChEBI, 2019; NCIt, n.d.).
The product is free from animal ingredients and is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Don't miss out on all the features of our D-Aspartic Acid powder!
HSN's D-Aspartic Acid powder is made solely from the calcium chelate of the amino acid itself, without additives.
Our RawSeries range brings you pure food supplements so you can enjoy only what you want to use.
Particle size is the measure of the particle size of the amino acid powder.
This food supplement contains a fine powder, filtered on small-diameter screens, resulting in an extremely light, crystalline RAW.
This makes it easy to disperse in the solution, the product dissolves perfectly and doesn't form lumps or sediment when mixed.
D-aspartic acid has an acidic taste due to the chemical characteristics of the amino acid.
D-Aspartic Acid is an amino acid that can be developed vegan, without the use of animal ingredients.
Our D-Aspartic Acid powder is a food supplement suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Mix one 3g serving in 200ml of water. Consume one serving at any time of the day, preferably away from meals.
Goes great with:
- D’Aniello, G., Ronsini, S., Guida, F., Spinelli, P., & D’Aniello, A. (2005). Occurrence of D-aspartic acid in human seminal plasma and spermatozoa: Possible role in reproduction. Fertility and Sterility, 84(5), 1444–1449.
- Roshanzamir, F., & Safavi, S. M. (2017). The putative effects of D-Aspartic acid on blood testosterone levels: A systematic review. International Journal of Reproductive Biomedicine (Yazd, Iran), 15(1), 1–10.
- Topo, E., Soricelli, A., D’Aniello, A., Ronsini, S., & D’Aniello, G. (2009). The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology: RB&E, 7, 120.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (3g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (3g)|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Calcium D-Aspartic acid chelate||3000mg|
|D-Aspartic acid base||2625mg|
ASPARTIC ACID POWDER 150g ingredients:D-Aspartic Acid calcium chelate.
How to take ASPARTIC ACID POWDER 150g:Mix 1 scoop (3g) in 200ml of water, take 1 time a day.
Warnings de ASPARTIC ACID POWDER 150g:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Videos Related To D-ASPARTIC ACID POWDER
Great testosterone enhancer
It gives you some extra energy for the workouts, I only wish it came in different flavours.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
It has improved my performance
I feel less tired since I started using it, and I have been able to take my workouts to the next levelHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
It effectively enhances testosterone
I like to combine it with tribulus and you can feel how it increases the testosterone, which results in an increase of strength and resistance. All in all, it makes you feel more motivated for the workouts.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics