- L-Lysine HCl powder.
- RAW format.
- Amino acid origin: Plant fermentation.
- Mixes well in water.
- Neutral flavour.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
L-Lysine powder by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on vegetable-fermented L-Lysine hydrochloride salt.
Lysine is an essential amino acid, nutritionally indispensable, and must therefore be supplied through the diet, as the human body lacks the capacity to synthesise it de novo.
This is a food supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Did you know that...
Currently the daily lysine recommendations are around 30mg/kg/day? (WHO, 2007).
The most efficient method of obtaining amino acids of the highest quality and purity at present is vegetable fermentation.
This method is developed by using microorganisms for the fermentation of starchy vegetable ingredients, followed by multi-stage filtration, purification, drying, and milling.
Other companies market amino acids from animal sources, usually obtaining L-lysine from mammalian hair, making it no longer a vegetarian amino acid.
Our L-Lysine is a food supplement produced from vegetable sources, 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We don't need to add anything to our Lysine!
The amino acid form is lysine hydrochloride (L-lysine HCl), which improves its solubility and stability in polar media (such as water).
Enjoy the purest form of the amino acid L-lysine, with no additives. 100% Raw.
The RawSeries powder format allows, not only to achieve the highest purity food supplements, but also to make them more versatile.
Why more versatile?
Because one of the main focuses of the Raw range is to achieve food supplements with a high degree of miscibility, i.e. that mix homogeneously in water.
Thanks to this you can use various supplements in combination in your own mixes.
A more convenient, quicker and easier way to consume your food supplements.
Why not try L-lysine with HSN's glycine powder?
Mix 1/3 of a scoop in 100-150ml of water to make one serving. Consume one serving, twice daily, preferably away from meals.
Goes great with:
- Hydrolysed collagen bovine powder.
- Biotin 5000mcg.
- L-Selenomethionine (100mcg Selenium).
- Zinc bisglycinate (25mg Zinc).
For more information...
- Canada Institutes of Health Research, Canada Foundation for Innovation, & The Metabolomics Innovation Centre. (s.f.). Human Metabolome Database: Showing metabocard for L-Lysine (HMDB0000182).
- Meisenberg, G., & Simmons, W. H. (2018). Principios de bioquímica médica (4ª ed.). n.d.: Elsevier Health Sciences.
- National Cancer Institute thesaurus. (2018). L-Lysine (Code C95739).
- World Health Organization, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, & United Nations University. (2007). Protein and Amino Acid Requirements in Human Nutrition. Ciudad de Singapur, Singapur: World Health Organization.
- Yamauchi, M., & Shiiba, M. (2008). Lysine Hydroxylation and Cross-linking of Collagen BT - Post-translational Modifications of Proteins: Tools for Functional Proteomics. Methods in Molecular Biology (Clifton, N.J.), 446, 95–108.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/3 scoop of 5ml (750mg)|
|daily dose: 2 x 1/3 scoops of 5ml (1500mg)|
|Servings per container: 200|