- D-Ribose powder.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- 100% RAW.
- Instant dissolution.
- Produced in E.U. Certified Laboratory.
Table of contents
D-Ribose em pó by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on Ribose.
D-Ribose is a carbohydrate; a monosaccharide with a pentose structure (5 carbon atoms) and chemical formula C5H10O5.
D-Ribose is a food supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
D-Ribose is a monosaccharide that belongs to the nutritional carbohydrate family.
Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after physical exercise of high intensity and/or long duration leading to muscle fatigue and depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.1
This is why D-Ribose is widely used by sportsmen and women.
D-Ribose is a highly hygroscopic carbohydrate.
Did you know that...
Hygroscopy is the ability of a substance to absorb moisture from the surrounding medium?
Ribose tends to pick up moisture very easily after its first opening, causing the powder to clump together, negatively affecting its taste and texture.
In the development of our food supplement, we have used an agent that reduces the attraction of the product's particles to water molecules, maintaining its texture from the first to the last day of use.
High quality food supplements!
D-Ribose is widely used by athletes as it is a monosaccharide with a sweet aftertaste but low sweetening power.
This allows it to be used in neutral protein shakes such as Native Whey Concentrate without altering its natural flavour, making it a very versatile food supplement.
Thanks to the high hygroscopic power of Ribose, it dissolves instantly in liquid.
No special preparation is needed, simply add it to your favourite drink: water, milk, juices or similar and stir it with a spoon and it mixes smoothly.
Ribose is a pentose that can be obtained from various sources, most companies produce it by synthesis.
HSN has developed a vegetable D-Ribose product, derived from the fermentation of maize, which means that it contains no animal ingredients in its composition.
It is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Consume one scoop (10g) of ribose, dissolved in 100ml of water post-workout.
Goes great with:
Fuentes interesantes de información científica
- Brault, J. J., & Terjung, R. L. (2001). Purine salvage to adenine nucleotides in different skeletal muscle fiber types. Journal of Applied Physiology (Bethesda, Md.: 1985), 91(1), 231–238.
- Hall, J. (2016). Tratado de fisiología médica, 13th Edición. El sevier.
- Hellsten, Y., Skadhauge, L., & Bangsbo, J. (2004). Effect of ribose supplementation on resynthesis of adenine nucleotides after intense intermittent training in humans. American Journal of Physiology. Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology, 286(1), R182-8.
- MacCarter, D., Vijay, N., Washam, M., Shecterle, L., Sierminski, H., & St Cyr, J. A. (2009, September). D-ribose aids advanced ischemic heart failure patients. International Journal of Cardiology, Vol. 137, pp. 79–80.
- Omran, H., Illien, S., MacCarter, D., St Cyr, J., & Luderitz, B. (2003). D-Ribose improves diastolic function and quality of life in congestive heart failure patients: a prospective feasibility study. European Journal of Heart Failure, 5(5), 615–619.
- Teitelbaum, J. E., Johnson, C., & St Cyr, J. (2006). The use of D-ribose in chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia: a pilot study. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (New York, N.Y.), 12(9), 857–862.
- Thompson, J., Hellack, J., Braver, G., Durica, D. (2007). Primer of Genetic Analysis: A Problems Approach, 3rd Edition. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge.
1 The effect is achieved with carbohydrate consumption, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, in doses, during the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours after intense and/or long duration physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
D-RIBOSE POWDER 150g ingredients:D-Ribose, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide).
How to take D-RIBOSE POWDER 150g:Take 1 scoop (10g) a day with 100ml of water.
Warnings de D-RIBOSE POWDER 150g:Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children.
Videos Related To D-RIBOSE POWDER
It gives you energy for the whole day, no matter how hard the day was at work, you will have plenty of energy for your workout.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
This product makes wonders
After two weeks using this product I feel more energized and with more motivation for the workouts. My recoveries have significantly shortened and I don’t feel as sore the day after, which is great!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I have been using it as a pre-workout and I have better performances. It also dissolves easily with all the products I have combined it with.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics