- D-Ribose powder.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- 100% RAW.
- Instant dissolution.
- Produced in E.U. Certified Laboratory.
Table of contents
D-Ribose em pó by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on Ribose.
D-Ribose is a carbohydrate; a monosaccharide with a pentose structure (5 carbon atoms) and chemical formula C5H10O5.
D-Ribose is a food supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
D-Ribose is a monosaccharide that belongs to the nutritional carbohydrate family.
- Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after high intensity or long duration physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and depletion of stored glycogen in skeletal muscles.1
D-Ribose is a highly hygroscopic carbohydrate.
Did you know that...
Hygroscopy is the ability of a substance to absorb moisture from the surrounding medium?
Ribose tends to pick up moisture very easily after its first opening, causing the powder to clump together, negatively affecting its taste and texture.
In the development of our food supplement, we have used an agent that reduces the attraction of the product's particles to water molecules, maintaining its texture from the first to the last day of use.
High quality food supplements!
D-Ribose is widely used by athletes as it is a monosaccharide with a sweet aftertaste but low sweetening power.
This allows it to be used in neutral protein shakes such as Native Whey Concentrate without altering its natural flavour, making it a very versatile food supplement.
Thanks to the high hygroscopic power of Ribose, it dissolves instantly in liquid.
No special preparation is needed, simply add it to your favourite drink: water, milk, juices or similar and stir it with a spoon and it mixes smoothly.
Ribose is a pentose that can be obtained from various sources, most companies produce it by synthesis.
HSN has developed a vegetable D-Ribose product, derived from the fermentation of maize, which means that it contains no animal ingredients in its composition.
It is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
D-Ribose has a slightly sweet taste.
Goes great with:
Fuentes interesantes de información científica
- Brault, J. J., & Terjung, R. L. (2001). Purine salvage to adenine nucleotides in different skeletal muscle fiber types. Journal of Applied Physiology (Bethesda, Md.: 1985), 91(1), 231–238.
- Hall, J. (2016). Tratado de fisiología médica, 13th Edición. El sevier.
- Hellsten, Y., Skadhauge, L., & Bangsbo, J. (2004). Effect of ribose supplementation on resynthesis of adenine nucleotides after intense intermittent training in humans. American Journal of Physiology. Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology, 286(1), R182-8.
- MacCarter, D., Vijay, N., Washam, M., Shecterle, L., Sierminski, H., & St Cyr, J. A. (2009, September). D-ribose aids advanced ischemic heart failure patients. International Journal of Cardiology, Vol. 137, pp. 79–80.
- Omran, H., Illien, S., MacCarter, D., St Cyr, J., & Luderitz, B. (2003). D-Ribose improves diastolic function and quality of life in congestive heart failure patients: a prospective feasibility study. European Journal of Heart Failure, 5(5), 615–619.
- Teitelbaum, J. E., Johnson, C., & St Cyr, J. (2006). The use of D-ribose in chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia: a pilot study. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (New York, N.Y.), 12(9), 857–862.
- Thompson, J., Hellack, J., Braver, G., Durica, D. (2007). Primer of Genetic Analysis: A Problems Approach, 3rd Edition. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge.
1 The effect is achieved with carbohydrate consumption, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, in doses, during the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours after intense and/or long duration physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 15ml (10g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 15ml (10g)|
|Servings per container: 15|