NATIVE WHEY CONCENTRATE
- Native Whey.
- Straight from sweet whey.
- From grass-fed cows.
- Ultra cold-filtered.
- FrieslandCampina raw material.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Table of contents
Native Whey Concentrate de RawSeries is a vegetarian powdered food preparation based on ultrafiltrated native whey protein concentrate from grass-fed cows. Raw material FrieslandCampina.
Native Whey Concentrate is a whey concentrate that has been obtained by mechanical treatment by cold ultrafiltration of whey directly from milk.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and free of soya lecithin.
- Protein helps to increase muscle mass.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of muscle mass.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
Because cow's milk whey proteins are highly prized as proteins with a complete composition of essential amino acids.
The raw material used for the production and marketing of whey protein products is an important factor to consider.
The nutritional quality of protein can be seriously affected by the extraction methods of your raw material and the subsequent industrial processing of your product, so it is important to select the highest quality raw materials for maximum flavour, best texture and incredible nutritional quality.
Native Whey Concentrate is pure raw protein produced by FrieslandCampina, a Dutch dairy cooperative with a long history as a leading European trading company, committed to innovation, technological development and sustainable environmental development.
A shared philosophy:
- Top quality products.
- No Genetically Modified Organisms.
- Treatments with less environmental impact.
A way of doing our bit for the sustainability and development of the local livestock trade.
Pastoralism is a technique that is currently on its way out.
The feed industry currently demands large quantities of dairy products and farmers significantly limit the exposure time, freedom of movement and diet of cattle in order to increase net productivity.
In addition to the obvious environmental and quality of life impact on the animal, this practice can affect the nutritional quality of the milk itself.
Native Whey Concentrate is made from the whey milk of grass-fed cows.
Among the many virtues of our product, we can highlight the following:
- We use sunflower lecithin as an emulsifier, not soya lecithin, making it a soy and legume allergen free protein with excellent miscibility.
- It contains only native whey concentrate, making the protein suitable for use in vegetarian diets.
Goes great with:
Native Whey Concentrate powder has a milky - sour and slightly bitter taste.
Bibliography of interest
- Alothman, M., Hogan, S. A., Hennessy, D., Dillon, P., Kilcawley, K. N., O’Donovan, M., … O’Callaghan, T. F. (2019). The “grass-fed” milk story: Understanding the impact of pasture feeding on the composition and quality of bovine milk. Foods, 8(8).
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is best?. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
- Wolfe, R. R. (2015). Update on protein intake: Importance of milk proteins for health status of the elderly. Nutrition Reviews, 73(Suppl 1), 41–47.
- Xiong, L., Li, C., Boeren, S., Vervoort, J., & Hettinga, K. (2020). Effect of heat treatment on bacteriostatic activity and protein profile of bovine whey proteins. Food Research International, 127, 108688.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 70ml (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients NATIVE WHEY CONCENTRATE 2KgWhey protein concentrate [emulsifier (sunflower lecithin)], anti-caking agent (tricalcium phosphate).
Warnings NATIVE WHEY CONCENTRATE 2KgOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. The scoop/product quantity equivalences (grams or milligrams) are indicative, as the density of powdered products may vary between flavours and batches. We recommend the use of a kitchen scale in cases where precise dosing is required.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|