HIGH PROTEIN PORRIDGE VEGAN - SAMPLING PACK
PURPOSE OF THE PACK
- Bringing together 5 x 1kg bags of your favourite protein porridge.
- Creating a pack that's suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Adding protein to your diet in a simple way, and in an exquisite format.
With this new HSN pack you'll get 5 x 1kg sacks of Vegan Protein Porridge, which makes a total of 5kg of your favourite oat porridge. This food preparation is similar to traditional protein porridge, but made with plant-based protein instead of whey protein.
This vegan protein porridge is high in protein and fibre and low in sugar. They've been sweetened with stevia so that the sugar content is as low as possible, and enriched with iron and vitamin B12 too. In the making of this product we have used proteins from different plant sources to ensure a complete aminogram.
- Vegans and vegetarians who like to eat porridge.
- Anyone looking for a food that provides energy and plant protein.
- Athletes looking for foods with a low glycemic index.
Vegan Protein Porridge is a food preparation made with whole oats, other carbohydrates such as buckwheat, millet, quinoa and amaranth, and plant proteins (pea, rice, hemp), in addition to iron and vitamin B12. This gives it a complete aminogram and fantastic nutritional values.
This porridge is a great option as a breakfast or snack. Around 45% of the product is protein, and sugars doesn't even account for 1%. This porridge is ideal for anyone, and especially for any vegan or vegetarian who leading a healthy lifestyle and taking care of their diet.
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
- Heat 160ml of water in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly add 2 scoops (50g) to the bowl of water.
- While adding the product, stir it with a spoon for a better consistency and creaminess and to prevent clumps from forming.
WHEN SHOULD YOU USE IT?
- Any time is a good time to eat porridge, although it's best suited for breakfast or a snack.