RICE CREAM - SAMPLING PACK
PURPOSE OF THE PACK
- To help you prepare a delicious, easy to make dessert.
- To contribute complex carbohydrates to your diet.
- To offer you 5 flavours of our famous rice cream at an unbeatable price.
This new HSN pack is composed of 5 bags of 1kg Rice Cream, a mixture of rice flour + hydrolysed rice flour that you can use to make a delicious porridge in a matter of seconds.
This cream is packed with complex carbohydrates, but is low in sugars. You can combine it with other foods, both sweet and savoury, and it's suitable for celiacs, vegetarians and vegans.
Available in different flavours: chocolate - peanut, chocolate - biscuit, banana, vanilla, speculoos and biscuit. Also available unflavoured.
- Anyone who wants an easy way to make a delicious rice cream in different flavours.
- Ideal for athletes looking to increase their carbohydrate intake before or after training sessions or competitions.
- People looking for a low-sugar carbohydrate source.
Rice Cream is a food made from a mixture of hydrolysed rice flour and unhydrolysed rice flour, combined in the right proportions to make it east to achieve an unbeatable texture without the need for a shaker.
This product is light, very nutritious, and has unbeatable digestibility. It should also be noted that it's rich in complex carbohydrates but low in sugar, making it ideal for athletes as carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after a high-intensity or long-duration period of physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and depletion of glycogen stored in the skeletal muscles
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
- Simply mix 2 scoops (approx. 50g) in a bowl with 180ml of water, dairy or plant milk.
- Gradually add the product over the liquid while stirring vigorously for an incredible texture in seconds.
WHEN SHOULD YOU USE IT?
- You can eat it whenever you like, although it's especially good at breakfast, as a snack, or for dessert.
- Thanks to its contribution of complex carbohydrates, it's also ideal as a pre- or post-workout.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops 30ml (50g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|