HIGH PROTEIN PORRIDGE VEGAN
- Oat porridge.
- Porridge texture.
- High in protein.
- Low in sugar.
- High in fibre.
- With Stevia.
Table of contents
Vegan Protein Porridge by FoodSeries is a preparation for porridge based on whole oats and other carbohydrates (buckwheat, millet, quinoa, amaranth, etc.), vegan proteins: pea, rice and hemp; and enriched with iron and vitamin B12.
Our porridge has been made with premium ingredients of the best quality, such as whole grain oats, protein from complementary sources for a complete aminogram, cyanocobalamin and ferrous fumarate as sources of vitamin B12 and quality iron.
This is the vegan-friendly High Protein Porridge.
Porridge is a well-known dish eaten by those in the fitness sector and people interested in maintaining a varied and balanced diet; thanks to:
- Its high protein content.
- Its low sugar content.
- Its high fibre content.
That make it an ideal breakfast or snack.
Did you know we also have our non-vegan protein porridge, made with milk proteins? Try it out!
- Protein contributes to the growth of muscle mass and the maintenance of bones in normal conditions.
Vegan protein porridge contains about 45% protein, depending on the flavour.
Our high protein vegan porridge is low in sugar.
Each intake contains less than 0.5g of sugar.
We manage to get an excellent taste without added sugars1.
At HSN, we're committed to healthy and balanced eating.
Our vegan protein porridge is intended for use by those who don't consume food of animal origin.
We have added a significant amount of iron and vitamin B12 to each serving of our product.
- Contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Contribuye a la formación normal de glóbulos rojos.
- Ayuda a disminuir el cansancio y la fatiga.
Because we've created the ultimate formula, with an incredible taste to make it just like you would make it at home.
Our high protein vegan porridge provides more than 6 grams of fibre per 100 grams of product.
A high fibre content.
This fibre comes mainly from the high-fibre cereals used:
- Whole grain oats.
- Oat bran.
Food for a plant-based diet.
One of the two sweeteners used is steviol glycosides from Stevia, a sweetener highly valued for its natural origin – the Stevia rebaudiana. plant
The combination of Sucralose + Stevia is ideal for achieving an unparalleled flavour, without adding sugar.
Pea protein, rice protein, hemp protein... why so complex?
Although limiting amino acids are virtually non-existent in powdered concentrated sources, we've used food sources such as pea, rice and hemp to achieve an optimal amino acid scoring pattern as established by the World Health Organization/FAO expert commission (2013).
Vegan protein porridge is not only suitable for vegans, it's perfect for vegan diets.
This is because the composition of the product has been taken care of down to the last detail:
- A significant contribution of complex carbohydrates with low sugar content and high in fibre.
- A high amount of proteins, 100% plant-based, with a complete balanced aminogram.
- A high amount of iron and vitamin B12, both from vegan sources, to supplement the vegan diet.
Heat 160ml of water in the microwave for 1-2 minutes (you can use another means to heat the water too: pots or kettles), but make sure it's hot so that it can be mixed and form the proper texture.
Once you have the hot water, add 2 x 50ml dispensers, little by little, and stir vigorously.
You can eat our vegan porridge along with:
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. (2013b). Dietary Protein Quality Evaluation in Human Nutrition. Rome, Italy: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Agnoli, C., Baroni, L., Bertini, I., Ciappellano, S., Fabbri, A., Papa, M., … Sieri, S. (2017). Position paper on vegetarian diets from the working group of the Italian Society of Human Nutrition. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases, 27(12), 1037–1052.
1 Contains naturally occurring sugars.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (50g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|of ferrous fumarate|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|
Ingredients HIGH PROTEIN PORRIDGE VEGAN 1Kg BANANAWhole oat (gluten), pea protein isolate (Pisum sativum), concentrated rice protein (Oryza sativa), carbohydrate blend (oat bran, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat, millet), flavouring, hemp protein (Cannabis sativa), natural flavouring, thickener (xanthan gum), sodium chloride, colour (beta-carotene), sweeteners (sucralose, steviol glycosides), ferrous fumarate, maltodextrin, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12, produced by fermentation of Pseudomonas denitrificans).
Warnings HIGH PROTEIN PORRIDGE VEGAN 1Kg BANANAKeep in a cool and dry place. The scoop/product quantity equivalences (grams or milligrams) are indicative, as the density of powdered products may vary between flavours and batches. We recommend the use of a kitchen scale in cases where precise dosing is required.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|