BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT (15:1) 340mg (Boswellin®️)
- Boswellia serrata extract.
- Extract origin: 100% resin.
- Raw material: Boswellin®.
- Standardised to 80% Boswellic acids (30% AKBA).
- 15 times more concentrated.
- Better absorption thanks to the BioPerine® patent.
Table of contents
- Discover the new HSN Boswellia Serrata Extract: 15 times more concentrated and featuring Boswellin®️ raw material
- HSN offers you the patented Boswellin® with a unique development in the market
- Boswellia Serrata Extract (15:1) 340mg (Boswellin®️) properties
- What other supplements go well with this product?
Have you heard of Boswellin®? It's Sabinsa's patented raw material, a Boswellia extract standardised to 30% in AKBA, with the highest concentration and backed by the largest number of scientific studies.
Discover the new HSN Boswellia Serrata Extract: 15 times more concentrated and featuring Boswellin®️ raw material
Boswellia Serrata Extract (15:1) 340mg (Boswellin®) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in vegetable capsules based on Boswellia serrata extract (Boswellin® raw material) and black pepper extract (BioPerine® raw material), a complete formula that also features manganese (manganese citrate).
Introducing Boswellin® a patented alternative to our premium quality Boswellia serrata extract (20:1) 500mg product.
This is a dietary supplement suitable for vegan diets.
We present one of the most recognised patents from the prestigious manufacturer: Sabinsa!
Boswellia serrata is a plant known throughout the world, although it is particularly present in parts of India, where its oleoresin has been used for centuries as a natural dietary supplement by the indigenous population.
Boswellin was the patent that triggered immense innovation in the field of food supplements, with scientific research in the book 'Boswellin® The anti-inflammatory phytonutrient' written by Majeed et al. in 1996, and published by Nutriscience Publishers, Inc.
As the developer explains, the Boswellia oleoresin from which Boswellin® is obtained is composed of:
- Sesquiterpenoid essential oils.
- Major terpenoids, including: beta-boswellic acid, acetyl-beta-boswellic acid, 11-keto-beta-boswellic acid, acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid.
All of them identified in the Boswellin® raw material.
Sabinsa, the developer of the Boswellin® raw material, has improved its patented extract through pure scientific research based development to pharmaceutical quality standards, but in a natural product.
There are more than 20 scientific studies published in the field of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, phytotherapeutics, toxicology, biochemistry, medicine and phytomedicine, and related fields, on the Boswellin® patent.
Some of the most reputable include:
- Majeed M, Badmaev V, Gopinathan S, Rajendran R, Norton T, and Braly J. Boswellin® The Anti-inflammatory Phytonutrient. Nutriscience Publishers Inc., Piscataway, NJ. 1996
- Majeed M, Prakash L, Badmaev V, Nujoma Y, Natarajan S, Norton T, et al. Redefining Our Standards, Boswellin® The Only Natural Leukotriene and HLE Inhibitor®. 1999. Sabinsa Corporation
- Majeed M, Vaidyanathan P, Natarajan S, Shaheen M, Vuppala KK. Effect of Boswellin® Super on knee pain in Japanese adults: A randomized, double-bline, placebo-controlled trial. European Journal of Biomedical and Phamaceutical Sciences. 2016;3(10):293-298
But the list doesn't stop there. Sabinsa has revolutionised the Boswellia serrata market from its very beginnings through to the present day, with innovation and quality, guaranteeing:
- 80% boswellic acids.
- 52.5% beta-boswellic acids.
- 30% acetyl keto beta boswellic acid (AKBA or AKBBA).
HSN's Boswellia Serrata Extract (15:1) 340mg (Boswellin®) has been developed using the prestigious Boswellin patent® from the renowned American manufacturer Sabinsa.
It also features BioPerine®, a standardised black pepper extract patent in a high 98.5% piperine content, its main alkaloid recognised as being responsible for the effects exerted on the beta-boswellic acid mechanism.
Sabinsa Corporation, founded in 1988, is a manufacturer and supplier of plant extracts. Sabinsa's mission is to provide evidence-backed natural products for functional nutrition and human wellbeing. Over 30 years, Sabinsa has brought more than 100 standardised botanical extracts to the market and privately funded several clinical studies in collaboration with prestigious institutions in support of these products.
The emphasis on developing and bringing to market scientifically and clinically based products is Sabinsa's core business philosophy and is largely responsible for fuelling the company's continued commercial success. Sabinsa has obtained several FDA-approved clinical protocols for its products. With more than 120 full-time scientists conducting ongoing research in both India and the United States, Sabinsa continues to develop and patent beneficial nutrients for the global market.
Obtained from Sabinsa Corporation (2022)
In the HSN formula, we've incorporated an important mineral for the normal formation of connective tissue, maganese, which perfectly complements the action of the Boswellia serrata in the product.
The best developments by HSN.
The product provides 340mg of Boswellia serrata extract (Boswellin®) per capsule, in turn providing more than 100mg of AKBA per capsule, making this product the best option on the market according to the recommendations of Sabinsa's studies.
At HSN, our dietary supplements are formulated according to the most significant scientific evidence.
- Boswellia serrata supports joint flexibility.
- Boswellia serrata helps keep joints healthy and comfortable.
- Boswellia serrata supports gastrointestinal tract health.
In addition, thanks to research on the Boswellin® raw material, it's been concluded that:
- Boswellin® could have a beneficial role in the musculoskeletal, bone and joint system, and could be useful to improve bone, joint and muscle strength.
- Boswellin® may support bone and joint health.
- Manganese contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
- Manganese helps protect cells against oxidative damage.
Piperine contained in the fruits of plants of the 'Piper' family, such as Piper nigrum (black pepper), increases the bioavailability of boswellic acids, such as AKBA, from Boswellia serrata, according to recent research.
Vijayarani et al. (2020)
It combines well with:
- Vijayarani, K. R., Govindarajulu, M., Ramesh, S., Alturki, M., Majrashi, M., Fujihashi, A., Almaghrabi, M., Kirubakaran, N., Ren, J., Babu, R. J., Smith, F., Moore, T., & Dhanasekaran, M. (2020). Enhanced Bioavailability of Boswellic Acid by Piper longum: A Computational and Pharmacokinetic Study. Frontiers in pharmacology, 11, 551911.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Boswellia serrata resin extract (15:1) (80% boswellic acids, 52.5% beta-boswellic acids, 30% AKBA) (Boswellin®)|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (98.5% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Bioperine®)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT (15:1) 340mg (Boswellin®️) - 120 veg capsBoswellia serrata resin extract (15:1, 80% boswellic acids, 52.5% beta-boswellic acids, 30% AKBA), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), black pepper extract (50:1, Piper nigrum fruit, 98.5% piperine), manganese citrate.
Warnings BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT (15:1) 340mg (Boswellin®️) - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Boswellin® and BioPerine® are registered trademarks of Sabinsa Corporation.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day with a meal.
I have finally found a supplement to help me with my knee pain. I'm a trail runner and I suffer a lot from this ailment, especially now that I'm preparing for the season and resuming longer runs. It's amazing how my knees seem to cushion. Of course, if you suffer from these pains like me, this is your product.Show original languageWas the review helpful?
1 peoplefound it useful
No reviews found with filters applied.