AFRICAN MANGO EXTRACT (10:1) 400mg
L-CARNITINE TARTRATE (Carnipure®) 1000mg
ULTRA CAYENNE EXTRA HOT*(2.25% CAPSAICIN)
AGARICUS BISPORUS EXTRACT (H2O SLIM®) 400mg
GARCINIA CAMBOGIA (6:1) EXTRACT 500mg
CLA 800mg (CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID)
- African Mango Extract.
- From Irvingia gabonensis seeds.
- 10:1 extraction ratio.
- 400mg of extract per capsule.
- With chromium.
- Vegan product.
Table of contents
African Mango Extract (10:1) 400mg by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on Irvingia gabonensis seed extract, with chromium picolinate.
The African Mango, also known as wild mango, belongs to the Irvingiaceae family, unlike the common mango (Mangifera indica). The composition of its seeds is unique, hence its use as a food supplement.
This product is suitable for vegan diets.
Food regulations prohibit health claims about this ingredient. We recommend consulting the available scientific literature for additional information.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Chromium helps maintain normal blood glucose levels.
African Mango is a unique species whose seeds are used for their incredible properties.
Herbal extracts are concentrated versions of certain parts of plants, increasing the density of their internal constituents and thus providing more potency.
HSN Irvingia gabonensis seed extract is 10 times more concentrated than native seeds.
10 times more powerful. Try it out!
Irvingia gabonensis has been used traditionally in many regions across Africa, and its use as a dietary supplement is backed by science, including the following studies:
- Lee, J., Chung, M., Fu, Z., Choi, J., & Lee, H. J. (2020). The Effects of Irvingia gabonensis Seed Extract Supplementation on Anthropometric and Cardiovascular Outcomes: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 39(5), 388–396.
- Ngondi, J. L., Oben, J. E., & Minka, S. R. (2005). The effect of Irvingia gabonensis seeds on body weight and blood lipids of obese subjects in Cameroon. Lipids in Health and Disease, 4, 12.
- Méndez-Del Villar, M., González-Ortiz, M., Martínez-Abundis, E., Pérez-Rubio, K. G., & Cortez-Navarrete, M. (2018). Effect of Irvingia gabonensis on Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Sensitivity, and Insulin Secretion. Journal of Medicinal Food, 21(6), 568–574.
Our team at HSN develops the best dietary supplements on the market based on scientific evidence.
The seeds of the Irvingia plant have a unique composition, rich in compounds including:
- Ellagic acid.
- Flavonoids (including Kaempferol and Quercetin).
HSN's African MangoExtract (10:1) 400mg is a formula developed with Chromium Picolinate, a mineral with synergistic qualities that help complete the overall effect of a product of unparalleled quality.
Each capsule provides 400mg of highly concentrated wild (African) mango extract.
Other products on the market are of a much poorer quality as the dosage is significantly lower (up to 10 times) or not concentrated, offering only powdered seed.
It's a no-brainer: HSN always have the best dietary supplements.
African mango extract is suitable for vegan diets.
You can use it with thermogenics with stimulants:
With stimulant-free thermogenics:
Or with blockers:
Learn more about African mango
- Ngondi, J. L., Etoundi, B. C., Nyangono, C. B., Mbofung, C. M. F., & Oben, J. E. (2009). IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation. Lipids in Health and Disease, 8(1), 7.
- Azantsa, B., Kuate, D., Chakokam, R., Paka, G., Bartholomew, B., & Nash, R. (2015). The effect of extracts of Irvingia gabonensis (IGOB131) and Dichrostachys glomerata (DyglomeraTM) on body weight and lipid parameters of healthy overweight participants. Functional Foods in Health and Disease, 5(6), 200–208.
- Oben, J. E., Ngondi, J. L., Momo, C. N., Agbor, G. A., & Sobgui, C. S. M. (2008). The use of a Cissus quadrangularis/Irvingia gabonensis combination in the management of weight loss: A double-blind placebo-controlled study. Lipids in Health and Disease, 7(1), 12.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|African mango seed extract (10:1) (Irvingia gabonensis)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients AFRICAN MANGO EXTRACT (10:1) 400mg - 120 veg capsAfrican mango extract (10:1, Irvingia gabonensis seeds), rice flour, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], anti-caking agent (tricalcium phosphate), anti-caking agent (L-leucine), maltodextrine, chromium picolinate.
Warnings AFRICAN MANGO EXTRACT (10:1) 400mg - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 2 times a day 15-30 minutes before main meals.