A delicious spinach smoothie with lots of benefits for our body.
It’s a combination of foods with very important nutritional contributions, in particular, phytonutrients.
Recipe Tips: Spinach Smoothie
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 2 servings of Spinach Powder from EssentialSeries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon of Cashew Butter from FoodSeries
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 200ml of vegetable milk (soya, oat...)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,5g|
|of which sugars:||33,2g|
How to make: Spinach Smoothie
- Mix all of the ingredients in a blender cup.
- Serve in a glass or a cup.