Here’s a recipe that’s sure to surprise you: Vegan Balls with Chickpea Protein.
Recipe Tips: Vegan Balls with Chickpea Protein
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Ball
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: European
- 2 scoops of FoodSeries Rice Flour
- 1 scoop of EssentialSeries Chickpea Protein
- A mix of raisins and sunflower seeds
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 400ml of water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,5g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Vegan Balls with Chickpea Protein
- Mix all the ingredients together and shape the dough with a wooden utensil.
- Make the balls and then flatten them a little on some baking paper, then stick them in the oven for 20 minutes at 170º.