A super healthy idea for a complete breakfast. Get healthy fats for your body with some avocado on toast and some chia or sesame seeds Delicious!
Recipe Tips: Scrambled Egg and Avocado Toast on Buckwheat Bread
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Toast
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: European
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 100g of Feta cheese
- Chia or Sesame seeds (you can pick whichever)
- 4 slices of Buckwheat Bread toast
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7,6g|
|of which sugars:||1,2g|
How to make: Scrambled Egg and Avocado Toast on Buckwheat Bread
- Cut the avocado into small pieces.
- Heat 1 spoonful of Coconut Oil in a pan and start frying the avocado.
- Beat the two eggs in a bowl and then add the avocado chunks and fresh parsley. You can add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Afterwards, fry in the same pan used previously until you scramble it completely.
- Serve on top of the bread and add a few chia or sesame seeds and some feta cheese. Everything to your preference.
Be sure to go to the shopping basket we’ve prepared for you so that you can make this breakfast recipe at home. Access it here.