We’re going to make some absolutely delicious oat and egg white pancakes with courgette!
Recipe Tips: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Courgette
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 50g Instant Oat Flour from FoodSeries
- 4 Egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 courgette
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,7g|
|of which sugars:||0,6g|
How to make: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Courgette
- Grate the courgette into thin slices using an appropriate utensil.
- In a mixing glass, add the egg, egg whites and oat flour. Mix well.
- In a bowl, add the above mixture and then the grated courgette and a pinch of salt. Mix well with a fork.
- In a non-stick frying pan, add a little coconut oil and cook the pancakes.
Want more oat pancake recipes? Click on the link to view more.