With the help of a waffle maker, we’re going to prepare another waffle recipe. This one is particularly appetising and tasty, but low in sugar!
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancake Waffles with Belgian Chocolate
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Waffle
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: European
- 100g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries, in your favourite flavour (chocolate is recommended)
- 4 L size eggs
- Vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of salt
- 120g of beaten queso fresco 0%
- 25g of Dark Chocolate Bar from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.2g|
|of which sugars:||1.4g|
How to make: Oat Pancake Waffles with Belgian Chocolate
- As we've done before, mix everything together well.
- Depending on the type of waffle maker, let it warm up first of all, having spread some oil on it (remove the excess with a napkin). Most waffle makers work in the same way: when they reach the temperature a light goes off, indicating that it's ready to add the mixture.
- Add some of the prepared waffle mixture carefully. Add enough to cover the entire surface of the waffle. Cover and wait for the light to come on again. Then cook until the waffle is finished.
- Add some pieces of the sugar-free chocolate bar while they're hot so it can melt. A delight!
And there are more low-sugar Oat Pancake ideas! Head over to the post with all the recommendations here.