For yoghurt lovers, I’m going to show you “light version” of a greek yoghurt cake that I personally love.
Recipe Tips: Greek Yoghurt Cake
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 750g of sugar-free Greek yoghurt
- 100g of Corn Flakes (you can also use any type of All Bran cereal, or oat bran)
- 60g of dried fruits/nuts (I only use nuts)
- 2 egg whites
- 10g of gelatine leaves (or gelatine powder)
- Stevia (sweetener)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||13,8g|
|of which sugars:||6,1g|
How to make: Greek Yoghurt Cake
- Crush the cereals and nuts. Add the egg whites and stir the mixture.
- In a silicone container, spread the mixture evenly and put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180º C until the base is well formed, like a biscuit.
- Meanwhile, make the base of the cake. Put the gelatine leaves in a container with warm water for about 5 minutes until they are soft.
- Boil some water, add the gelatine leaves and stir the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix the low-fat Greek yogurt, add a little stevia and the water we have heated with the gelatine leaves.
- Mix everything together and add it to the silicone mould with the baked and crunchy cake base.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- To accompany the cake, we can add Walden Farms no-calorie jam or add fruit (berries, pineapple, apple, etc). It's just a matter of letting your imagination run wild!