Would you like to try out a delicious fitness dessert? Here you have a super recipe to enjoy with whoever you want!
This incredible dessert is made of flapjacks!
Recipe Tips: Fitness Dessert
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 1 Flapjack by FoodSeries
- 1 Scoop of Bio Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop of Evowhey (Biscuit flavor) by SportSeries
- 1 Tbsp of Cocoa and Peanut Butter with Coconut by FoodSeries
- Strawberry Syrup by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5g|
|of which sugars:||8.9g|
How to make: Fitness Dessert
- Take a bowl and put the yogurt, add the protein and butter. Mix everything properly.
- Store in the fridge for a few hours.
- Take it out half hour before serving.
- Serve a flapjack in a dish, put the ice cream balls on top and the strawberry syrup as topping.