The Chocolate and Peanut Pastries by the Fit Happy Sisters are an incredible and healthy snack
They have used quality ingredients to make this delicious recipe. Eat them for a special breakfast or for a weekend dessert.
Wanna try? 😋
Chocolate and Peanut Pastries Recipe
Here you have all the ingredients you are going to need. If you have a question, leave it in the comments below and we will answer as soon as possible.
Recipe Tips: Chocolate and Peanut Pastries
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 unit
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: European
- 75ml of Water
- 70g of Coconut and Peanut Butter with Honey
- 120g of Whole Oat flakes by HSNfoods
- Cocoa and Peanut Butter
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.5g|
|of which sugars:||1.13g|
How to make: Chocolate and Peanut Pastries
- Mix all the ingredients and shape them like small baskets. Use a muffin mold and bake them for 12-15 minutes.
- Take them out and let them cool.
- You can also cook them in the microwave. Set it on grill mode and cook them for 4 minutes approximately. Moreover, you can also just store them in the fridge until they harden.
- Now, fill them with the cocoa and peanut butter spread by HSNfoods.