On this occasion, we propose one of the healthiest recipes, combining the benefits of coconut and vegetables.
Recipe Tips: Pumpkin Cream with Coconut Milk
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Dish
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: European
- 2 onions
- 3 spoonfuls of sunflower oil
- 750 grams of Hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1-2 teaspoons of thin Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of curry
- A little bit of chopped parsley
- 1 can of coconut milk
- A little bit of fresh grated ginger
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||52.5g|
|of which sugars:||6g|
How to make: Pumpkin Cream with Coconut Milk
- Cut the pumpkin and the cinnamon in dices.
- Take a cooking pot with a little bit of sunflower oil and cook the onion until it is soft and transparent.
- Clean the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut in dices.
- Add the pumpkin to the pot where we have the onion and cook everything together.
- Add water until the vegetables are completely covered and add the vegetable stock cube, salt and cinnamon. You can also add a little bit of ground pepper if you want.
- Stir the vegetables and cook them at low fire for 20 minutes until the pumpkin is soft.
- Add coconut milk and curry and let it a few more minutes, until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Finally, blend the mixture and strain it. We will obtain a delicious cream. Add more salt if necessary.
- Serve and season with the chopped parsley and ginger.