Delicious and easy Chicken Hamburger Recipe.
Recipe Tips: Chicken Hamburger
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Hamburger
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 200g Chicken Breast
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 Egg
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.4g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Chicken Hamburger
- With the help of a chopper or a food processor (it is quite advisable to have these tools available in our kitchen, in the same way that we have screwdrivers or hammers in order to fix stuff at home…), chop the amount of chicken that suits your needs (what amount of proteins do you need each day, because now you will be getting some of it in a portion).
- Add the meat to a bowl, along with a very chopped ¼ of a chive, and parsley (use the chopper). To complete the composition, add a whole egg.
- Mix with a fork, and with the hands if necessary (make sure that they are clean) in order to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Make a ball of meat and put it on a dish, the press it with another dish so that it becomes a burger.
- Finally, cook the hamburger as much as you like with a little bit of oil.