Fancy a Healthy Pizza? Then don’t waste any more time and take note of the following recipe: Protein Pizza Base with Whey Protein!
Recipe Tips: Protein Pizza Base with Whey Protein
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 3 scoops of Almond Flour by FoodSeries.
- 2 scoops of Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0 by RawSeries.
- 2 scoops of Psyllium Husk Powder by EssentialSeries.
- 50ml of water
- Pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,2g|
|of which sugars:||1,6g|
How to make: Protein Pizza Base with Whey Protein
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and add the water little by little until the dough is formed.
- Place the ball of dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper and shape it with your hands.
- Bake for about 12 minutes at 170º.
- Add the ingredients you want to the pizza base and put it back in the oven for a few more minutes to melt the cheese and cook the ingredients.