Do you feel like candy but you’re lazy cooking? So here we bring you the fastest and easiest protein chocolate brownie you’ll find. Protein and with a delicious flavor perfect to kill the worm. Ready?
Recipe Tips: Protein Chocolate Brownie
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Brownie
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 scoop (30g) of Evowhey protein (chocolate flavor)
- 10g of cocoa powder
- 5g of baking powder
- 50ml of Milk (it can be vegetable milk) or water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.3g|
|of which sugars:||2g|
How to make: Protein Chocolate Brownie
- Mix all the ingredients in a recipient that is suitable for microwaves, until you get a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- Put it on the microwave and set it to the highest power between 20 and 30 seconds.
- If you like it lightly cooked, wet and creamy on the inside, just cook it for 20 seconds. If you like it more consistent, cook it a little bit longer. This will change depending on how you like your brownies.