Would you like a chocolate sponge cake made without flour? Today, we bring this delicious and simple recipe to make a chocolate protein treat, perfect for cocoa lovers
“Protein Treat” Recipe
Recipe Tips: Chocolate and Evowhey Treat
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: American
- 4 eggs
- ½ a cup of Evowhey (chocolate flavor) by SportSeries
- ½ a cup of defatted cocoa powder without sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate
- Sweetener to taste
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.2g|
|of which sugars:||0.2g|
How to make: Chocolate and Evowhey Treat
- Put the eggs in a bowl and whisk.
- Add the protein and the cocoa powder and mix until everything is well combined.
- Add a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate and liquid sweetener to taste if you want. Mix properly.
- Put a recipient that is suitable for oven on waxed paper and cook at 170° for 6-8 minutes.
- The oven time can change depending on how deep the mold is, you may need more time if the mold is too deep. Anyway, the important thing is that it does not dry, so that it is juicy and spongy on the inside.
Now enjoy! We hope you liked this recipe!