If you are one of those who cannot stand the heat in the summer, here you have two refreshing and delicious recipes to get addicted to in the healthiest way
Recipe Tips: Fit Ice Lollies
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Lolly
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: European
- 1 scoop (30gr) of Evowhey 2.0 by SportSeries
- 2 spoonfuls of Cashew Butter by FoodSeries
- 50 gr of protein chocolate by FoodSeries
- 1 spoonful of Coconut Oil by FoodSeries
- Skimmed milk or vegetable drink
- 1 tiny and ripe banana
- Sweetener (optional)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||12.3g|
|of which sugars:||9g|
How to make: Fit Ice Lollies
- Mix the protein with the milk very well until it dissolves completely with the cashew cream.
- Put the mixture in a silicon mold.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- *For a Chocolate Glazing:
- Chop the chocolate in a bowl and add a little bit of milk.
- Heat the microwave for 30 seconds, stir every 10 seconds to spread the heat and to prevent it from burning.
- Add more milk little by little and do not stop stirring until you obtain a smooth and creamy texture.
- You can add a spoonful of coconut oil to make it softer.
- Let it cool for a couple of minutes and pour it on the lollies that you just got out of the freezer.
- Cover or decorate them with the melted chocolate. You can also add some ground almond.
- Put it on the freezer for 30 minutes before eating them.