I wanted to share this recipe to make protein biscuits with all of you. They are extremely easy to make, they are delicious and healthy. Eat them for breakfast or whenever hunger strikes
These biscuits are complete and they provide a lot of protein. Moreover, they contain 9g of carbs but only 3g of which are sugar and 0.78g of saturated fats.
At most, it will take you 25 minutes to cook them and you can store them in a recipient for several days without worrying about them going to waste.
Recipe Tips: Protein Biscuits
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 16
- Cooking style: American
- 8 walnuts
- 5 egg whites
- 1 spoonful of cinnamon
- Half apple in bits
- 1 ripe banana
- 70g almonds
- 100g of hazelnuts or walnut
- 3 scoops of Evowhey 2.0 by HSNsports
- 1 spoonful of honey
- 65g Oat Flour by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.6g|
|of which sugars:||2.5g|
How to make: Protein Biscuits
- Mix the oat flour with the almonds, hazelnuts or walnuts, cinnamon, and 3 spoonfuls of protein of each flavor.
- Then, take another recipient and blend the apple, banana, egg white and honey. Add the ingredients from the previous step and mix everything until you obtain a thick consistency.
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC for 10 minutes.
- Make around 16 small biscuits with the mass and place them on baking paper over a tray.
- Bake the biscuits at 175ºC for 15-20 minutes.