I don’t know anyone that doesn’t like cashew butter… And if you combine this delicacy with oat pancakes ands honey, what happens? You get an absolutely delicious recipe!!
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Honey and Cashew
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of Instant Oat Flour from FoodSeries
- 4 Egg whites
- 120g of Queso fresco, beaten
- 1 tbs of Honey
- Cashew Butter from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,5g|
|of which sugars:||6,4g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Honey and Cashew
- Mix the flour, egg whites, beaten queso fresco and honey together and beat well until you get a homogeneous texture.
- Cook in a non-stick frying pan, adding a little of the mix so you get a thin pancake.
- Add the cashew butter on top to taste.
Want to learn more recipes with oat pancakes? Click on the link!