If you’re a coffee-lover, this is the recipe for you. The ideal combination to start the day, or to have before any exercise session.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Coffee and Chocolate Chips
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 60g Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries (neutral flavour is recommended for the recipe)
- 1/2 dose of Evowhey Protein 2.0 from SportSeries (tiramisu or coffee flavours are recommended)
- 4 egg whites
- 1 recently made cup of coffee
- 20g High-Protein Dark Chocolate with Stevia from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,3g|
|of which sugars:||1g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Coffee and Chocolate Chips
- Put all the ingredients except the chocolate in a blender glass. Mix well.
- Add the chocolate, broken into small pieces, to the mass.
- Cook in a non-stick frying pan with a little oil, turn them over a few times.
If you’ve loved the recipe, we can recommend a few more: Other homemade oat pancake ideas.