French toast-style oat and egg white pancakes. They work great as a pre-training meal for maximum performance.
Recipe Tips: “French Toast”-style Oat Pancakes
- Preparation time: 18 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: European
- 100g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries
- 6 egg whites
- 200ml semi-skimmed or whole milk
- 2 eggs
- Organic honey or organic syrup
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||<1g|
How to make: “French Toast”-style Oat Pancakes
- Mix the egg white and oat flour using a blender, then cook as normal. Try to make small pancakes and be careful not to overcook them, as in the second step they'll be put back in the pan.
- Add the eggs, milk, cinnamon (quite a lot) and a pinch of salt to a bowl and mix well. We're going to use the same pan as before.
- Submerge each pancake in the bowl with the new mix then cook them over a low heat until both faces are golden.
- To serve, add the honey or syrup.
Don’t settle for just one recipe! At HSN, we have more than 50 for you. Pick your favourites.