German-style pancakes, perfect for starting the day with energy and full of nutritious goodness.
Recipe Tips: “German-style” Oat Pancakes
- Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 80g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 from FoodSeries
- 125ml of semi-skimmed milk
- 3 large eggs
- Vanilla Extract (you can also use vanilla flavour Organic Stevia liquid)
- Grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of Virgin Coconut Oil from BioSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7g|
|of which sugars:||3,5g|
How to make: “German-style” Oat Pancakes
- Preheat the oven to 220º for 10mins.
- Beat the eggs. Add the milk. Add the oat flour and mix until all the ingredients are well mixed together.
- Add the tablespoon of coconut oil to a mould and place in the oven for long enough to melt it. Spread and pour in the ingredient mix.
- Cook at 180º for 20-30mins, watching to make sure the pancake rises and toasts.
- Optionally, we can melt a few ounces of sugar-free Dark Chocolate Bar with Coconut and spread over the surface of the pancake.
And you can find more Pancake options here. Don’t settle for just one recipe!