With this recipe, we’re going to add a crunchy touch to our pancakes. Or better put, our oatmeal pancakes. We’re going to use both oat flour and whole barley flakes. Introducing HSN Oat Pancakes with Barley Flakes.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Barley Flakes
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 40g of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour
- 40g of barley flakes
- 6 egg whites
- 1 bowl of natural fresh queso fresco cheese (62.5g)
- Vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1g|
|of which sugars:||0,5g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Barley Flakes
- In a blender glass, add the egg whites, cheese, salt and a little vanilla essence. Blend it well.
- In a bowl, mix the oat flour, barley flakes and the previous mixture. You can use mixing utensils for this.
- In a frying pan, add a little olive oil or coconut oil, wait for it to heat up, and cook the pancakes.