If you like avocados, you’ll love this pancake recipe! Healthy Oat Pancakes with Avocado.
Recipe Tips: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Avocado
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: European
- 1 scoop of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour (neutral flavour recommended for this recipe)
- 1 avocado
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 natural yoghurt
- Extra virgin olive oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7,6g|
|of which sugars:||5,7g|
How to make: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Avocado
- In a processor, add all the ingredients and blend.
- Put a little oil int he frying pan, and once it's heated up a little, add the pancake mixture.
- You can serve it with fruit, nuts, syrups...
Add other ingredients to your oat pancake recipes. Don’t miss out on some of the delicious recipes that we’ve prepared for you.