A recipe for veggie-lovers. If you like broccoli, you’ll love this delicious combination to start the day with energy or as a succulent snack at any time of the day. Oat Pancakes with Broccoli.
Recipe Tips: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Broccoli
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 300g of broccoli
- 60g of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour 2.0
- 4 egg whites
- 150ml of plant milk
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||2,5g|
How to make: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Broccoli
- First, we have to cook the broccoli. My recommendation is to use a special container suitable for microwaves, or, failing that, steam cooking it.
- Once ready, place all the ingredients in a blender and mix until you obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Cook the pancakes in a non-stick frying pan.
You have more sweet, savoury, vegan, and low-carb options for your oat pancakes! Click on the link and check them out.