This delicious recipe for Oat Pancakes with Potato can be served at breakfast, lunch or dinner. And if you try serving it with smoked salmon – all the better!
Recipe Tips: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Potato
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: European
- 50g of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour 2.0 (the neutral flavour is recommended for the recipe)
- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 200g of cooked potato
- 120g of fresh queso fresco cheese, beaten
- 1 pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||1,3g|
How to make: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Potato
- Mix all the ingredients together and beat well.
- In a non-stick frying pan, previously heated with a little oil, we'll cook the pancakes.