If you like pistachios, you’ll love the recipe for oat and egg white pancakes with this delicious nut. Oat pancakes with pistachios.
Recipe Tips: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Pistachios
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour 2.0 (neutral flavour is recommended for the recipe)
- 4 egg whites
- 40g of peeled pistachios
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,9g|
|of which sugars:||0,1g|
How to make: Oat and Egg White Pancakes with Pistachios
- Mix the pistachios with the egg whites and the oat flour in a blender, until you get a homogeneous "green" mixture
- Heat and add oil to a non-stick pan.
- Pour in the mixture and cook the pancakes over a low heat.