We’ve made a delicious recipe for you: a Keto Smoothie!
From one of the stars of ketogenic diets: avocado.
It’s also loaded with protein from one of the best sources: Whey Protein Isolate from Keto Whey Protein, specially formulated for the ketogenic diet and also containing MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) from coconut.
10 out of 10 for taste and creaminess, you don’t want to miss out!
Recipe Tips: Keto Smoothie: Incredible Taste and Texture!
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 300ml of Water
- 1 scoop of Keto Whey chocolate cookies flavour from KetoSeries
- 1 Frozen avocado
- Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate chips from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6,9g|
|of which sugars:||0,9g|
How to make: Keto Smoothie: Incredible Taste and Texture!
- Put the ingredients into a blender and blend.
- Serve with FoodSeries Dark Choco chips to taste.