An excellent idea for an afternoon snack! Who would refuse a refreshing Cup of Coffee Gelatin and Mascarpone Cheese?
How to make a Cup of Coffee Gelatin and Mascarpone Cheese?
Recipe Tips: Coffee Gelatin and Mascarpone Cheese
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: European
- 2-3 sheets of neutral gelatin
- 1 cup of coffee
- 125g of Mascarpone cheese
- 2 egg whites
- Erythritol by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||18.8g|
|of which sugars:||2.2g|
How to make: Coffee Gelatin and Mascarpone Cheese
- Put the gelatin sheets in water while we make the coffee.
- Once ready, pour the coffee in a cup with the sweetener.
- Take out the gelatin sheets and dry them.
- Mix the gelatin and the coffee in a bowl. Store it in the fridge for an hour at least.
- Whisk the egg whites until they become stiff.
- Then, add the mascarpone cheese to the egg whites and mix it up.
- Serve the egg and cheese blend in a cup and add the coffee gelatin on top.
- *If you want, you can alternate the layers of cream and coffee gelatin.