A delicious recipe that you can enjoy at any time of the year. Eat it in the afternoon or after a hard workout, since it provides a lot of plant-based protein which is suitable for those who follow a vegan diet. Enjoy your Banana Split!
Recipe Tips: Banana Split: Protein Ice Cream for Vegans
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Banana Split
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 banana
- 2 spoonful of Soy Protein Isolate (chocolate flavor) by HSNessentials
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.1g|
|of which sugars:||25g|
How to make: Banana Split: Protein Ice Cream for Vegans
- Mash the frozen banana, the protein and 1/2 glass of water.
- Put the blend in a closed recipient and freeze it for 2 hours at least. The ice cream is ready.
- Now, peel the banana, cut from one end to the other, leaving a gap in between in order to fill it afterwards.
- Then, take the ice cream from the freezer and make small balls that you can put over the banana. You can also add some fruit, nuts, chocolate chips or sprinkles.