This recipe is quick to make and tasty tasty tasty… Enjoy this Veal with Broccoli and Cashews.
Recipe Tips: Veal with Broccoli and Cashews
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Plate
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 250g of veal, chopped
- 30g of cashews
- 300g of cooked broccoli
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Chopped chives
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||10,2g|
|of which sugars:||2,3g|
How to make: Veal with Broccoli and Cashews
- Add the oil to pan and, when it's hot, add the garlic and chives.
- Once golden, add the veal, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes over a low heat.
- Add the broccoli, cashews and soy sauce. Stir well. Then cover and leave for 10 minutes, still over a low heat.