Here we have a super Kale, Cauliflower and Pine Nut Salad. Packed-full of high-quality nutrients. 100% Vegan Recipe.
Recipe Tips: Kale, Cauliflower and Pine Nut Salad
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 300g of cooked cauliflower
- 100g of kale
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 20g of feta cheese, broken up not squares
- 1/2 an onion (chopped)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5,8g|
|of which sugars:||11,3g|
How to make: Kale, Cauliflower and Pine Nut Salad
- Add the oil to a pan and sauté the garlic, cauliflower and pine nuts.
- Place the kale, feta cheese and onion in a bowl.
- Once the cooking is done, add that to the bowl as well, together with the dressing, and stir well.