Switch this potato in for its «cousin» and you’ll have an appetising and tasty Sweet Potato Omelette. A unique dish that you’re sure to love.
Recipe Tips: Sweet Potato Omelette
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 14 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Omelette
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5,1g|
|of which sugars:||12g|
How to make: Sweet Potato Omelette
- Peel and cut the sweet potato.
- Place the sweet potato in suitable microwavable container, and steam for 5 minutes at max power.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the salt.
- Careful not to burn yourself, take out the sweet potato and place it in the bowl with the eggs. Mix well.
- Add some oil to a pan and cook the omelette over a low heat.