A quiche is a very nutritious and appetizing meal. This recipe is made of veggies, egg, cheese and even oat flour for the base!
Even though it is usually eaten for dinner, it can make a great breakfast if there are some leftovers from the night before.
It is a perfect dinner to share, specially if you are going to train hard the next day!
Recipe Tips: Quiche with Coconut Milk and Vegetables
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 55 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: French
- 1/2 Bag of Spinach
- 1/2 spoonful of yeast
- 1 Onion
- 200g of Mushrooms
- 5 Eggs
- 80g of Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 20g of Gouda Cheese
- 20g of Emmental Cheese
- 200ml of Coconut Milk
- Black Pepper
- 2 spoonfuls of Ghee butter
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||8.6g|
|of which sugars:||1.3g|
How to make: Quiche with Coconut Milk and Vegetables
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 200º. Let's prepare everything on the meantime.
- Fry the onion with the mushrooms.
- Take a bowl and put: 1 glass of water + oat flour + ghee butter and stir until you get a mass. That will be the base for the quiche.
- Take a recipient that is suitable for microwaves, spread the mass on it.
- In another bowl: eggs + yeast + coconut milk + cheeses + spices and stir. Add the spinach with the rest of vegetables which should have been previously cooked.
- Put it in the oven, cook at 160º for 45 minutes. Leave it longer if necessary.