Who is strong enough to resist chocolate custard? Write down this recipe to make Chocolate Custard now with a touch of peanut.
Recipe Tips: Chocolate and Peanut Custard
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 500ml of skimmed milk
- 4 egg whites
- 4g of Xanthan Gum by FoodSeries
- 3 scoops of Defatted Cocoa Powder by FoodSeries
- 2 scoops of Defatted Peanut Butter Powder by FoodSeries
- Cinnamon branch
- Sucralose Powder by FoodSeries
- Cinnamon powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.8g|
|of which sugars:||13.4g|
How to make: Chocolate and Peanut Custard
- Heat the milk with the cinnamon branch until it boils.
- In a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and then, pour the milk little by little.
- Stir properly, use a whisk or a similar machine.
- The result has to be a compact blend (similar to the texture of custard).
- Let it cool in the fridge.
- Dust the cinnamon powder before serving.