This Protein Pudding with Coconut Milk, Chia Seeds and Papaya is a delight for the palate, and, of course, it has a high nutritional value too.
The food combination in this dish will allow us to obtain the benefits of coconut, which provides us with medium chain fatty acids (MCTs), fibre, omega-3, vitamins, minerals and protein. It comes from the Milk Protein Concentrate, which maintains the proportion of 80% casein: 20% whey, but without fat or sugar.
Recipe Tips: Protein Pudding
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1/2 a papaya cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 serving of Milk Protein Concentrate 85% 2.0 from HSNraw
- 200ml of coconut milk
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||32g|
|of which sugars:||7g|
How to make: Protein Pudding
- In a bowl, mix the protein powder, coconut milk and chia seeds. Stir well, until you get a consistent mix.
- Prepare it on the morning of the day you'll be having it, and stick it in the fridge.
- At night, simply add the papaya, stir it, and, optionally, sprinkle over some cinnamon.
- A fresh and appetising recipe – done!