An explosive combination, and super quick to make! Chickpeas and Feta Salad.
Recipe Tips: Chickpeas and Feta Salad
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- Half a tin of cooked chickpeas (200g)
- 100g of Feta cheese
- Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt a pepper
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||17,8g|
|of which sugars:||5,4g|
How to make: Chickpeas and Feta Salad
- Drain the chickpeas and place them in the salad bowl.
- Break up the cheese by hand and add it to the chickpeas.
- Sprinkle it with garlic powder, and add the salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well. You can optionally dress it with lemon juice.