Fancy a really delicious snack? Try this recipe, you’re going to love it: Orange Mouse. It’ll become a sure-fire favourite!
Recipe Tips: Orange Mousse
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: European
- 6 oranges
- 20g (approx. 3 doses) of Erythritol from HSNfoods
- 2 Natural Greek Yoghurts
- 10g of Guar Gum from HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||8,4g|
|of which sugars:||17,4g|
How to make: Orange Mousse
- Juice the oranges.
- Mix half of the orange juice with the Erythritol and stir well.
- Then, in a bowl, thicken the guar gum with the rest of the juice.
- Add the two yoghurts and slowly pour in the rest of the juice.
- Stir well with the help of a utensil.
- Serve in a cup or glass.
- Decorate with grated orange peel.